Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Welcome to the NEW 158point3. Kind of.

I'll leave it up to those more eloquent than me to write a more formal introduction to this new blog of ours, but we used to be somewhere else, and now we're here. Eventually, I hope we move all the old posts over here and archive them. But this is where we'll be writing going forward. More frequently than once a month (like we used to do) because magazine-style reading is so Commodore 64. So here we'll have posts more often but perhaps shorter than length.

I'm sure we'll get the festivities started soon, and I hope you all check back in early and often. Our esteemed colleague Burke Brockbank is on vacation in Spain, and I'm expecting him to return with stories that rival his legendary tales of a 3-day career in selling medical supplies...

No comments: